Property Types

Your home is probably your biggest investment and we are here to help you property protect it with great homeowners insurance coverage. We can cover single family homes, multi-family homes, rental properties, high value homes and everything in between.

Do you own a property that is hard to insure due to claims or distance to native brush? If so, our agents will take the time to provide you with every homeowners insurance option available.


Coverage A- Dwelling

Covers direct physical loss of building property such as stucco, framing, roof, flooring, cabinets, counters, sinks, toilets, showers/bath tubs, etc.

Coverage B- Other Structures

Covers damage to detached structures on the property such as gazebos, sheds, detached garages, etc.

Coverage C- Personal Property

Covers things like furniture, clothing, toiletries, TV's, electronics, movable appliances, dishes, home decor, etc.

Coverage D- Loss of Use

If a covered insurance loss makes your home inhabitable, this coverage comes forward to pay for you to stay elsewhere while your property is being repaired.

Coverage E- Personal Liability

This coverage comes forward if you are legally held responsible for damages including bodily injury or property damage. See your policy for exclusions.

Coverage F- Medical

Pays for injuries of a guest while hurt at the insured address.


Equipment Breakdown Coverage

An endorsement can be added to your insurance policy to cover mechanical failure of items like kitchen/laundry appliances, central air conditioning, furnaces, water purification/filtration, chair lifts, elevators, etc. Check your policy for specific details/exclusions. A $500.00 deductible will apply.

Service Lines/Buried Utility Lines

Most homeowners are unaware that they are responsible for utility lines that go into their home, which can be costly to repair. Your homeowners insurance policy does not cover damage done by utility lines unless coverage is specifically added. This type of endorsement covers damage to water pipes, sewer pipes, gas lines, power lines, etc. Check your policy for specific details/exclusions. A $500.00 deductible will apply.

Short Term Rental Properties

Thanks to popular companies like Air BnB and VRBO, more people are renting out their homes on short term basis than ever before. A typical landlord insurance policy specifically excludes using your home like this, so a claim can be denied. Contact our office today for a free quote on your short term rental.

Get a Homeowners Insurance Quote

Step 1 of 4
Leave Blank if you prefer not to answer

Have any questions? Give us a call (949) 458-9999